T-Plus™ IBF System
The T-Plus™ IBF system is designed for use in an open or minimally invasive TLIF approach to the lumbar spine.
Regulatory approvals vary by country. Therefore, we kindly ask you to contact the distributor in your region regarding availability of specific products, implants and / or instrumentation in your region.
- Designed for a transforaminal approach
- Parallel and lordotic implants available
- Implants available from 7 to 15mm
- Multiple length options
- Highly visible tantalum markers
- Angled teeth tread guides the implant into position and resists implant migration
- Large graft area for maximum fusion potential
- Bullet-shaped tip aids in distraction and insertion
- Curved implant shape matches contour of vertebral body
- Threaded inserter aids implant insertion and advancement; prevents toggle
- Made with PEEK-OPTIMA® from lnvibio® Biomaterial Solutions
Implants are supplied sterile. Instruments are supplied nonsterile. For sterilization instructions, please reference the package insert.
See product specific surgical technique manual and package insert for complete instructions and labeling limitations.