SlimFuse® Anterior Cervical Plate System
The SlimFuse® System is an innovative, single-hole-per-level anterior cervical plate system designed to meet the varying clinical needs of surgeons performing anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF) procedures. The system is able to accommodate rigid, semi-rigid and translationally dynamic options, all with a single set. It offers one through four-level plates with a single-step, integrated expansion head locking mechanism. This single screw per level design with the screw hole located in the center provides the potential for reduced surgical time.
- Standard and dynamic options
- Integrated pivot base allows for rigid, semi-rigid and dynamic constructs
- Integrated expansion head locking mechanism
- Self-drilling and self-tapping designs
- Intermediate rescue option with the Split-Tip Screw
- Stab-n-grab drive
This system is supplied nonsterile. For sterilization instructions, please reference the package insert.
See product specific surgical technique manual and package insert for complete instructions and labeling limitations.