Fortilink®-A IBF with TiPlus™ Technology
The Fortilink-A interbody fusion devices with TiPlus technology are manufactured with Selective Laser Melting (SLM) and are built from implant grade titanium alloy (Ti6Al4V). The titanium Fortilink-A implant has an open mesh structure and a graft window both designed to allow bone ingrowth and facilitate fusion. The box-shaped design is intended to provide primary stability and increase the intervertebral height.
- Optimized pore shape and pore size of 650µm allow for bony ingrowth1
- 70% porosity
- Acid etched nano-roughened surface for bone ongrowth
- Modulus of elasticity similar to cancellous bone1
- Excellent radiographic visualization
1. Data on file with Baat Medical.
The implant is delivered sterile packed. The devices are sterilized by irradiation. Do not re-use or re-sterilize the implants in this system, as adequate mechanical performance, biocompatibility, and sterility cannot be guarantee.