Elemax® PLIF Allograft
The Elemax® PLIF Allograft is a precision-machined allograft for use as a spacer in posterior lumbar interbody fusion procedures. The graft is rendered safe and biocompatible through the BioCleanse® Tissue Sterilization Process and provided freeze-dried for room temperature storage. Additional features include cortical composition to maximize implant compressive strength and stability, a bullet-shaped tip to aid in ease of insertion and options of parallel or lordotic design for proper sagittal alignment. This structural allograft has a unique inserter feature that provides secure instrument attachment, limiting additional width to the graft.
Regulatory approvals vary by country. Therefore, we kindly ask you to contact the distributor in your region regarding availability of specific products, implants and / or instrumentation in your region.
- Designed for a unilateral or bilateral approach
- Precision-machined for consistency and to reduce OR prep time
- Freeze-dried, room temperature storage
- Rehydrate for at least 30 seconds
- Rendered safe and biocompatible through the BioCleanse® Tissue Sterilization Process*
- Terminal sterilization achieves sterility assurance level (SAL) 10-6
- Parallel and 6 degree lordotic grafts available for proper sagittal alignment
- Composed of cortical bone to maximize implant compressive strength and stability
BioCleanse® Tissue Sterilization Process