Elemax® Cortical Spacer Allograft
The Elemax® Cortical Spacer allograft is precision-machined for use as a spacer in anterior cervical discectomy and fusion procedures. The graft is rendered safe and biocompatible through the BioCleanse® Tissue Sterilization Process* and is provided freeze dried for room temperature storage. Additional features include cortical composition to maximize implant compressive strength and stability, anti-migration teeth to aid in resisting implant migration and options of parallel or lordotic design for proper sagittal alignment.
*Technical data on file at RTI Surgical. Regulatory approvals vary by country. Therefore, we kindly ask you to contact the distributor in your region regarding availability of specific products, implants and / or instrumentation in your region.
- Designed for anterior cervical approach
- Composed of solid cortical bone to maximize implant compressive strength and stability
- Grafts available in heights from 6-10mm, in 1mm increments
- 3.5° lordotic slope on inferior and superior surfaces (7° total lordosis)
- Precision-machined for consistency and to reduce OR prep time
- Freeze dried, room temperature storage
- Rehydrate for at least 30 seconds
- Rendered safe and biocompatible through the BioCleanse® Tissue Sterilization Process*
- Terminal sterilization achieves sterility assurance level (SAL)10-6
BioCleanse® Tissue Sterilization Process